- Always stay in control. You must be able to stop or avoid people or objects.
- People ahead or downhill of you have the right-of-way. You must avoid them.
- Stop only where you are visible from above and do not restrict traffic.
- Look uphill and avoid others before starting downhill or entering a trail.
- You must prevent runaway equipment.
- Read and obey all signs, warnings, and hazard markings.
- Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- You must know how and be able to load, ride and unload lifts safely. If you need assistance, ask the lift attendant.
- Do not use lifts or terrain when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- If you are involved in a collision or incident, share your contact information with each other and a ski area employee.
Helmet Safety for Kids
We encourage all of our guests to wear helmets when skiing or boarding. Focusing on the safety of our younger guests below is a information link to Lids on Kids.
Lift Safety for Kids
Safety on our lifts is our priority. Below is an educational link on lift safety for kids.
Terrain Park Safety
The terrain park is an excellent place to enjoy freestyle skiing and boarding on a range of features. It is important to review the safest practices when using the terrain park.
Be ready, stay alert, plan ahead: collision safety is part of the #rideanotherday program that keeps guests safe and riding within their control.