- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
Helmet Safety for Kids
We encourage all of our guests to wear helmets when skiing or boarding. Focusing on the safety of our younger guests below is a information link to Lids on Kids.
Lift Safety for Kids
Safety on our lifts is our priority. Below is an educational link on lift safety for kids.
Terrain Park Safety
The terrain park is an excellent place to enjoy freestyle skiing and boarding on a range of features. It is important to review the safest practices when using the terrain park.
Be ready, stay alert, plan ahead: collision safety is part of the #rideanotherday program that keeps guests safe and riding within their control.